Friday, March 09, 2007

FORKS

My strange son has a thing for the forks in our house. Over the past week he's taken to opening the drawer and removing all the forks from their fork-shaped, plastic molded holder and then playing with them. My MIL suggested that he's playing as if they are people.
I don't know what he's doing with them, but they're almost always in a fan formation when I eventually need to retrieve them for mealtime.

hmmmmm.


I went to a lovely surprise birth a couple of days ago. I'll write more about that when I have time. Time? TIME?! Oh yeah, I remember that.
Maybe next week.
Despite being busy, things have been going really well. I'm not complaining (for once).

Off to retrieve forks, or at least 3 of them so we can eat our breakfast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
www.birthproject.com

Free Blog Counter