Thursday, October 19, 2006

In Seach Of...


Out-going, talkative 2 year old ISO childcare, 4- 8 hours a week. Mama will bring a lovely lunch and snack. I will do my best to resist the urge to hide your TV remote. Still in diapers, but working on the potty.
Greg, Eamon, and I went to a lovely daycare facility today to try to find childcare for 1 day a week and possible drop-in hours (in case of birth) for little E. The price is $92 for one day and $156 for two days. Yikes! The fee does not change if I leave him there for 2 hours or for 12. Insane, no?
So now I've posted to Sarah's schools parent list to see if someone does home daycare or knows of someone who does. I'd much rather pay someone $8 an hour for 4 hours than one hundred buckaroos! I'm stunned. Yowza.
I'm getting tired of doing the senior care thing in the evenings. I'm trying not to be self-pitying, because it's really easy work. It's just so hard staying up until eleven. And I hate not being home to read stories and put the kids to bed. But trying not to think about it. We need the extra money and until I have at least one client a month, I'll have to keep up with this work.
Bleh.
I'm neglecting computer duties I have to do while Eamon naps. Greg is home today, drinking tea and reading his book. I'm bored and feel utterly distracted with nothing to do (yet lots of things needing to be done!).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
www.birthproject.com

Free Blog Counter