Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Peace with imperfection

I'm very happy. And tired.
It's late. Checking emails before going to bed, had an urge to post on here but realized I have nothing much to say. I'm happy though.
Like someone shook my little snow globe world and everything is settling into place, not perfectly, but also not in any way that I have to freak out about. It's peaceful, not perfect and that feels good. And mostly it feels like something in my perception has changed, and I'm liking it. Maybe turning one year older gave me a little iota of wisdom that I didn't have before. I'll take it.

Going in for my yearly pap and pelvic tomorrow. Woo hoo. I actually don't mind at all. Meeting a new doctor. Praying for no abnormal results. No more big C word for the little c.
Should be fine, I am healthy. Will ask about IUD.

Lots on my to-do list. Must get around to studying again. There's no time in the day. At least, not any time that doesn't involve keeping one small boy entertained and safe. Naps are getting shorter and shorter for him.

Ach. Okay. very tired. good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
www.birthproject.com

Free Blog Counter