Friday, October 06, 2006

friday

I had good plans for being wonderfully productive this morning and its just not happening. Well, not as much as I'd like.
I've spent a good deal of time on the phone (doing somewhat productive talking), planning a CPR workshop, figuring out this weekend's many plans, catching up with Elizabeth whom I haven't spoke to in 14 hours or so! ;)

I was called off from work with my senior guy last night because he was feeling poorly and wanted his sweet girlfriend with him. An usexpected surprise. It was weird being home. Greg immediately went to bed once he heard I was staying home. (Poor guy is so tired staying up til -9 each night.) So me and the kids played, knitted, bathed, did bedtime.

I just got a call saying they just took the old guy and said he's being taken to the ER for dehydration. I pray he's okay. He's very sweet. I might be able to work tonight if he's home and needs me.

Gotta go.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

i hope he is ok. that is one thing about working with the elderly.
last nights birth...yes i got home at 3am. au natural beautiful strong mama...not even a heplock. but of course a tear but close enough to perfect. it was just what i needed. very inspiring. met elaine finally. she still talks about you being the longest dilated farthers without labor. she was very sweet.

10:26 AM

 
Blogger Mid-life Midwife said...

tee hee, i ran into elaine last year and was 1, surprised she remembered my name, 2, laughed when she told me she boasts of my 7cm/10 days to her pts, and 3, felt like a celebrity of sorts! too funny.

i really like that woman. she truly is THE one who made me want to become a midwife.

10:48 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
www.birthproject.com

Free Blog Counter