Monday, July 03, 2006

TWO!


No fork required...
Our boy turned TWO yesterday!! Sniffle, sniffle! It was fun when Sarah turned two. But Eamon turning two feels like a real end of babyhood for us. I'm not sure if we'll ever have a #3. My rational side says no, but my emotional side gets all oogly at the thought of another pregnancy, another baby (damn evolutionary urges!). It was a great party and the rain stayed away for the most part. We have our big tree on the deck that helped keep us dry. Eamon received a lot of nice gifts. It took me almost two hours to put together his new wooden kitchen last night. He was asleep by 7pm~ totally wiped out.


Yaay for butter cream frosting and loads of it!! And cheap pizza from College Inn! A nice picture but I wish the umbrella pole wasn't blocking Sarah's face. We have at least a whole hour of very shakey Sarah-cam as she recorded Eamon's party with the camcorder. (I actually remembered to get it out this time.)

Eamon now holds up four fingers and says I'M TWO! He'll get it sooner or later. He's growing up so quick. They both are. Mixed emotions. I feel like I'm in this kind of postpartum blah today. Big party, celebration and now empty boxes and life as usual. No one told me that your kids birthdays would leave you feeling sad. It's a good kind of sad, but still.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
www.birthproject.com

Free Blog Counter