Saturday, June 24, 2006

quick pic update

this is the cocnut cream pie i made for my dad for father's day. i cheated and bought a graham cracker crust, but the rest is home made. from the yummy cocnut custard to the lightly toasted meringue~that's right, meringue that i whipped up myself. over-flowing with pride, here... (except for my gross, old pizza pan the pie is resting on)


we went to Timbertown to play today. Eamon found it a bit overwhelming. He drug Greg through all thelittle nooks and crannies. So glad to have a kid who wants his dad all the time instead of his mama. Sarah had to have me all the time when she was little.


Yesterday we were graced by the presence of little Ernie for the day. So good to see Shelly!! I have pics of Ernie too but forgot to add them. Shelly and I were bar buddies when Chuck DJ'd every Sunday. We used to chain smoke, drink Pepsi and paint these crazy little plaster Christmas ornaments together. Then we quit smoking and drinking Pepsi when we were pregnant together with Sarah and Ernie. They now live in Toledo so we don't get to see them very often It's always fun when we can hang out.


Here's Sarah and Eamon at the lake last weekend. I should've taken a pic of me and Vanessa since she was there and I only see her maybe once a year. Beautiful day.



Oh yes, here's Ernie and Sarah. They've been in love for years! They play together nicely. He's a great kid.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

lat1. where is timber town?
2. i am so jealous that you got to hang out with shelly!
3. ernie is the perfect hybrid of chuck and shelly.
4. we should have a tri family cook out at the strouds.
5. oh, and the pie is lovely!

7:29 PM

 
Blogger Mid-life Midwife said...

Qwerty,
Ireceived my Ypsi shirt from a friend.I think she got it from Middle Earth (2 yr.s ago).
http://www.cafepress.com/ypsi.8124099
These are also cool shirts.
might try henrietta fahrenheit online. if she still has online retail. she used to sell the phallic ypsi shirts~ which i LOVE!

8:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
www.birthproject.com

Free Blog Counter