Sunday, April 16, 2006

Sprung

Easter morning. The kids woke us up at 7am. They found the eggs (I think Eamon cracked everyone he picked up) and then their baskets. We all indulged in some early morning chocolate and then watched TellyTubbies as a family. Doesn't that sound like fun?
Have no idea what we're doing today. I was planning on going to church but Eamon slept poorly after 3am or so. He was the marathon nurser~ nursed at least 2-3 times an hour until we woke up. It's nearly 9 now and he looks ready to sleep. I think it must be those darn 2year molars coming in way too early.

We went kayaking yesterday. That was interesting. Eamon kept standing up but it was still fun. It was fabulous to be on the water. I've not been since '03. I was too big and pregnant in '04 and last year Eamon was too little and I was too on-call. It felt great to be paddling away. I was relieved that my arms weren't all jello either. Most likely due to carrying around a big, heavy child for the last year and a half. Sarah really wanted to paddle and I let her try. She did well butnot enough to move us much. But as usual, she has such endurance that she kept gong forever.

I wonder if Lowe's is open today? I'd love to get some plants for the garden. I think its warm enough now. I'm so excited to be working in the dirt again. And I can't wait to have fresh cilantro for the pickin'! And to make home made salsa. Itty bitty shivers of yumminess.

All right. Boring post. Off to shower. Do laundry. Pick up scattered candy wrappers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
www.birthproject.com

Free Blog Counter