Monday, April 03, 2006

Ahem

So for what its worth, I am now official in the sense that I filed for a DBA. That's right, 5 years with the business name of Riverside Midwifery. I felt like a very minor celebrity in that the woman at the clerks office in Vital Records recognized my name and signature from signing birth certificates. She was super sweet and wished me the best of luck. (Always helps to have Eamon on the counter while doing any transaction, being goofy and flirting.)
Woo hoo!
All I need now is.... NARM money, a doppler, O2, some little odds and ends and oh, some clients.
All in good time, all in good time.

2 Comments:

Blogger TLC said...

We need to celebrate! Tuptim? I can only afford to get the curry dinner w/ no soup and dessert or get the soup and dessert w/ no dinner. Lame - but anything beats nothing! Check your schedule - maybe we can even order it for lunch and eat here or at your place. Shh - don't tell Clint!

2:50 PM

 
Blogger Kate said...

you go girl!

5:56 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
www.birthproject.com

Free Blog Counter