Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Mr. Mary Poppins?


My mother-in-law just sent me this picture from our trip. We caught Mary Poppins (one of our fave characters) just before heading towards the castle for the closing fireworks. As we approached, we realized that Mary Poppins was frickin' huge. Greg took the pic and said, "Say cheese!", they said cheese and Mary Poppins stuck out his huge seemingly sized 12 kid boot and said "cheese" like a proper English lady.
Too funny. I forgot about it until seeing this picture.
When I showed Sarah the picture after school yesterday she said, "That is SUCH a drag queen!"

Oh my. My 6 year old has been schooled in the ways of gender bending. No thanks to watching, To Wong Fu, With Love (remember the Patrick Swaze movie?).
We laughed so hard.
Good family fun, kids!

2 Comments:

Blogger leaner said...

Great pic!

10:35 AM

 
Blogger leaner said...

Great pic!

10:35 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
www.birthproject.com

Free Blog Counter