Friday, February 03, 2006

All NARM stuff signed off!

I am completely signed off on my NARM requirements! All 45 pages are signed off! Everything! This morning I had to talk out a surprise twin birth with baby #2 coming breech. I must say I was surprised at how grounded I was during that. Also talked out pelvic measurements, vaginal culturing equipment, suture equipment and what kind of suture you would use for various tears, etc.
I just have to go back into the office and get a few more chart numbers and then figure out a way to get each midwife to a notary. I have to have each of their signatures notarized. And then, I just need to come up with $700 and send in my packet. Well, that and go over the checklist of dumb details like getting 2 passport sized photos of myself, copies of my drivers license, CPR card and neonatal resuscitation card. Make a copy of the packet to keep for myself. And probably a couple of other dithery things that will make me crazy. Check lists make me crazy.

Greg played Warhammer last night with Donn and co. I think he said he got home around 1:30am. I stayed up and watched Wedding Crashers with Eamon asleep on my chest. It was good comic relief. I love Vince Vaughn. I laughed my ass off. And it's not even that good a movie. Just dumb, funny humor that I love.

Greg and Eamon are both napping. Both the kids have these awful snarfly noses. I feel like I've been fighting getting sick for that last 3 days. And I feel like I could nap but I'd rather stay up and have alone time.

Off to go fiddle around with making packet forms.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
www.birthproject.com

Free Blog Counter