Tuesday, February 07, 2006

I feel overwhelmed by this upcoming Florida vacation. There are so many details that are making me question just why we're doing this in the first place! Like getting enough diapers and snacks and movies and toys for the trip down. If we'll be able to stand each other's company for days on end with not a lot to do. If we'll have enough money. Blech. I've got a feeling we're going to end up putting a bunch of shit on the credit card. And it was my big mouth who was ranting: "In the big picture, it won't matter the money spent on this trip! Let's just do it!"
And here I am, freaking out about money like my own husband was just a few weeks ago.

I have a confession though: After spending many week nights awake with Eamon nursing in my arms and watching too much TLC and Discovery Health, I am now full of day dreams of driving down to Miami while in FLA and having my back tattoo finsihed by those lovely boys on Miami Ink. And then checking out the birth center on House of Babies that is all midwife (CPMs) and apprentice run.
That would be a cool trip! But I don't think I could steal away with the rental for the day to do those things.
All right, off to do paperwork...

1 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

why not you have 2 freaking weeks. be selfish for heavens sake..you deserve it honey. and at least go see the burth center...do it for me ;)

10:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
www.birthproject.com

Free Blog Counter