Monday, May 07, 2007

Kombucha cha cha




Anyone else on the Kombucha gravy train?

Everyone I run into is trying to force their Kombucha babies on me.
And now I'm pushing my own babies onto any takers.

It's not bad though. The kids and husband like it, as long as it's cold.
Can't tell if it's keeping any of us healthier yet, but we're still drinking the stuff.
It's fun for science-experiment-style entertainment.

I let S stay home from school today because she was this sobbing mess of a girl this morning. One of those weepy, irrational type of mornings. I have those now and then and I can definitely remember having them as a kid. She said she couldn't sleep last night and stayed up a long time reading. Then woke this morning with a really bad headache. So I made her stay in bed. (Yeah right.)
My mom was watching E anyway, because I had one prenatal to do this morning.
I came home to find E and S tearing around the house, both beds unmade (I made them before I left~grr!) and children laughing. My mom informed me, "S isn't sick at all, you know."
As if I didn't know that when I said she could stay home.
S hid when I came in, as if I would be mad. I told her life is too short to worry about missing one darn day of school. Besides, it's beautiful outside and I don't have to pick her back up from school today.

It's a Sunny Slacker Day here today. On a Monday to boot.
And we're going to enjoy it.
And start another batch of Kombucha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
www.birthproject.com

Free Blog Counter