Friday, April 06, 2007

Friday morning

It's Good Friday and S doesn't have school. I love letting the kids sleep in. I set my alarm anyway because I also love being up in the morning with them asleep. It's really worth getting out of bed just to have time work out, drink some coffee, and hopefully even get a shower before they wake up.
Today I'm supposed to drive to Lansing for a meeting of midwives who are volunteering to help organize the next MANA conference in 2008. I'm a little excited by this, and a little not. I don't consider myself an "organizer" in a conference type of way. I'm OCD about keeping my house clean, but arranging flights and hotels for guest speakers and fund raising doesn't sound remotely appealing to me. I volunteered for the experience and because I really like the group of midwives who are involved. We'll see how it goes. And what I end up with.
Little E is now awake. We're off to watch Magic School Bus.
Post-nursing update: It's been nearly 3 weeks since we've weaned and all is very well. However, last night I slept w/o a shirt. When E came to our bed at 4am (like always), we both, half-asleep, assumed the nursing position, before I realized what was happening, gasped,jumped out of bed and found a tshirt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
www.birthproject.com

Free Blog Counter