Tuesday, May 01, 2007

What I do at "Work"




When I'm not driving through the tri-county area burning $3.19 gallons of gas doing prenatals by day, I'm at Work.
Work for Mr. Senior Guy.
I've been transferring episodes of Benny Hill from a 7 hour VHS tape to a DVD (in one hour increments), only to then transfer the one hour DVD episodes to VHS. That way Mr. Senior Guy can have each hour on it's own VHS tape.
Never mind that he already has the entire Benny Hill DVD box set. Never mind that he has about 20 one hour episodes on tape. On April Fool's Day, BBC America had a Benny Hill marathon and this is how I've been spending my evenings.
That and recording and then re-recording Great Spy Stories from History International.
Sigh.

Tits and ass and WWII espionage makes for a long night. Especially when the volume is ear-splitting loud to accomodate Mr. "Hearing Aid Doesn't Work for Shite and I Won't Wear It Anyway".

All right, off to remove contacts, brush teeth and crawl into bed.
And to try to pry Benny Hill theme song off on subconsciousness before I doze off. I do NOT want Benny Hill dreams, not tonight, thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
www.birthproject.com

Free Blog Counter