Tuesday, August 22, 2006

summer is fading

Here's a pic of Eamon and I at the park on Ford Lake. It was a nice walk thru with both kids. Although by the time this pic was taken, I had had enough close-calls of Eamon falling in as he tried to pet one of the many ducklings and was griping at Sarah to just take the picture!

I had two fillings done yesterday. Both done on the last bottom molars, either side at 2pm. The numbness didn't go away for nearly 5hours! I couldn't eat or drink until I had control over my lower jaw again. I was starving! And then of course, I started feeling the pain of having my mouth stretched so wide open for an hour. I've had a headache most of today from my sore mouth and jaw. It's like the way my vagina felt 4 days after giving birth. Tender and trying it's best to get back to normal! Seriously, vagina mouth is the best analogy I have. Like a grapefruit was born through my jaws and it took an hour of crowning to get the damn thing out. Terrible.

Sarah is currently hooked on the Little House books. She was thrilled to learn that in the mid 70s there was actually the Little House on the Prairie series and they have them all at the library! Woo hoo! We went there tonight to get a LH dvd, and also came home with a PeeWee's Playhouse dvd. PeeWee is hilarious. I thought so at 14 and I think so now. He's brilliant!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
www.birthproject.com

Free Blog Counter