Saturday, January 12, 2008

Another blog of mine

Right, because I have so much spare time to waste on the computer...

but I started another blog called The Urban Homesteader. You can read it by going to my profile.
I hope to document this new year of trying to grow as much of our own food as possible without appearing the least bit crunchy-granola-girl. I am out to prove that one can be hip and self-sustaining all at the same time.
Just as one does not need long braids to be a lay midwife. :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I think "crunchy granola girl" is hip and cool, at least I hope so because that is what I strive to be! :) Can't wait to read the new blog to get some ideas.

9:29 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
www.birthproject.com

Free Blog Counter