Saturday, December 08, 2007

Still at peace with Santa




Both still believe and neither are afraid of the man with the white Barbie doll hair beard.

Sweeties.

The lice treatment went well. Besides the 3 of us looking like Curt Cobain for 24 hours (think: clumpy dirty blond hair), no one was miserable and no one was itchy. Only S was slightly itchy. I only saw 2 louses on her head before the big wash down/comb down on Tuesday. We have to do some preventative maintenance of the same routine two more times, 7 days apart.

Little E had his Christmas pageant at school where he and the rest of his preschool class sang O Christmas Tree, We Wish You a Merry Christmas, and Deck the Halls.
Very cute. And no seizures on stage, thank God.

My friend K set up a myspace page for me. I'm only slowly getting it. I still don't see the point so much. I have it set for private, and don't see what I'm supposed to do with it. I do like changing my music selection and adding photos here and there, but, I just don't get it so much. I'm getting old.

But hey, it's Saturday night. Time to go do an herbal chemical peel with my Arbonne exfoliating scrub mask. It feels like bleaching your face (that same lovely burning sensation one gets when bleaching their hair~ you old punk rock mamas know what I'm talking about. Gets your endorphins going!)
Leaves my skin baby smooth, and a little sunburned-looking for 30-40 minutes.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are such a dry humorful kind of a gal you know! You make me laugh out loud very often reading your blog and oh how I do miss Curt.........! :)

5:52 PM

 
Blogger Mid-life Midwife said...

aw shucks,
thanks anonymous!

7:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
www.birthproject.com

Free Blog Counter