Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Phew! Christmas is over and everyone is happy!

 


Here's a pic of our kids and my sister on Christmas Eve (she'd kill me if she knew I posted that pic on here, we have a tendency to get very goofy and laugh in very unflattering ways!). We had a blast. And ate SO MUCH FOOD, for 3 straight days. Lots of new toys to find homes for. Happy, over-tired children who desperately need their teeth brushed.
No births in the last 3 days! So happy about that. I've been doing birth work for 6 years straight-thru and haven't missed Christmas yet (on a couple occasions I had other midwives to thank for that).

I'm off now to make an attempt at forcing more leftovers into the refrigerator.

Hope you've all had great holidays however, or if, you celebrate them!
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
www.birthproject.com

Free Blog Counter