Wednesday, August 01, 2007

mini vacations done, back to work


We've had two good weekends in a row.
One, G and I went away for 3 days without the kids. Stayed in Kalamazoo, went to 3 different breweries, a food festival, saw live bands, visited little coastal (L. Michigan) towns, and ate a lot of good food and stayed in a way-too-expensive hotel.

Second weekend, G and I, kids and MIL went to Lake Michigan for the day, swam and got sunburned, had a picnic. Stayed in K-Zoo again. Next day went to Holland and visited cheesy but family fun place, Dutch Village. Bought S a pair of wooden shoes.

Tonight I am teaching class one of three Well Woman Care and Pelvic Anatomy classes. Actually have 10 women coming to my house. I feel good about my packet of info and the class itself. I feel good that I will stay on track and not go off on too many tangents, PROVIDED no one asks me too many questions and gets me into chatty-patty mode.
I've never taught before, not officially. So I'm a wee bit nervous. Better take my gelsemium beforehand.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The class at your house sounds fun... I would have loved to have been there!! Just found your blog on Crazy Hip Mama Blogs... Love it!
- Audrey
Pinks & BLues Girls

11:07 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
www.birthproject.com

Free Blog Counter