Thursday, August 23, 2007

12 Year Anniversary

Me and G were married on this day 12 years ago.
Wow.
And,
lucky us.
To celebrate, we took the kids to a local Italian place (because I used my childcare today to attend prenatals and because we had 2 kids-eat-free coupons from the library for same restaurant). We had delicious food and desert. (Is that one or two S's? Can never remember.)

It was a really nice dinner. A nice day. I feel like we had our fun celebrating US last month when we got away for the weekend. I'm glad I finally figured out that it's up to US to make the time (and find any kind of money, even credit cards if need be) to get away together. It's worth it and necessary.

We've had a lot of ups and downs, especially after the kids came along. But we got our mojo down now. We're like a well-greased machine, the four of us, most days.

Happy Anniversary to my lovely Limey Boy. You're lovely and funny and still make me laugh every day. Good stuff.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My aunt taught me that dessert has two "s's" because you always want seconds!

11:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh - and Happy Anniversary! I'm glad you found time to celebrate together. :)

11:01 AM

 
Blogger Mid-life Midwife said...

Thanks sarahthedoula, for your well wishes and for teaching a way to finally always remember the one S or two~ that's definitely my learning style!!

2:56 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
www.birthproject.com

Free Blog Counter