Friday, January 19, 2007

What's YOUR secret?


blink blink blink

You know, do you secretly pour through Star and People magazines to see what trampy Paris Hilton wore? To see what dumb celebrities are breaking up or hooking up?

What do you do (or want to do) that you'd really rather not talk about?

Let me tell ya, I have been hankering for a pair of nice fake eyelashes. Big crazy eyes. Fun.

In the privacy of my own house, surely.

Everyone go out and indulge in some silliness this weekend!
I'll let you know how the lashes work. That is, if I don't glue my eyelids shut and end up with a feathery little moustache in the process.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have always wanted some of those too!

My secret would be staring at the crappy magazines when I am checking out at the grocery store. I want to pick them up, and read those juicy details of other peoples' lives... But I do not indulge myself. Unless they happen to have one of those trashy mags at the doctor's office, then I just can't help myself!

Oh, and I love American's Next Top Model... But I don't want my hubby to know, so I never watch it. LOL.

3:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
www.birthproject.com

Free Blog Counter