Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Bathe in Calgon Soap 1960s commercial




THIS is what I forgot to pack in my birth bags last week!!

We had 3 babies in 5 days, which is great. But two of the labors were 2-3 days long and every night last week I was called away from home if I wasn't already gone. I'll write more about them when I can. It was an amazing week, even though my back seems permanently damaged and my family were a little mad at midwifery for a few days. Life is coming back to normal again. I celebrated my short stint of off-call-ness by drinking two large glasses of 2 Buck Chuck with G. Now I'm a little dehydrated and head-achey... off to make coffee and get these children ready for the day.
My makeup artist and stylist are waiting to make me fabulous so we can board our private jet and get off to school. I hope they can find that swinging background music...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
www.birthproject.com

Free Blog Counter