Monday, October 15, 2007

PMS- so THAT'S my problem!

I don't know how this happens, but it does, nearly every other month.
I get all moody, introspective and tired. I can't shake the leaden feeling that brings. I wonder what is wrong with me.
And then it dawns on me, I should be starting my period soon. Damn PMS. Of course I have a period every month, but I only get PMS-y every other month or so.
I spend at least 24 hours brooding, before I realize that this is all hormone-induced, and then lighten up as a result of that realization.

My MIL's plane just landed (so strange how you can check that out online. It said plane landed at 2:28. I looked at the computer's clock and it said 2:28~ crazy). I have to get her from the airport in an hour or so after she clears customs. Which means S coming home from school and my appearing at the airport should happen at the same time. Damn. I think I'll have to get S out of school early. She'll be upset about that.

Must go drag E into the car to get S to pick up M.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello....I can totally relate to how you are feeling and it does me the world of good to read that someone else feels the way I do right before my period.
I drop things, I feel "spacey", I crave..have to have..carbs and chicken wings...and I am sure the rest of the world are definetly without a doubt IDOITS and more. I want to paint and draw and metitate and think and dream very werid and intense dreams. Sometimes I am wondering if I am a liability to my clients (I am a Midwife) but it seems to me that I am PMSing when I do my off call clinic weeks...thank the goddess. The first day of my period isn't too bad but by the second day..occasionally the first...I HAVE TO SLEEP and I will fall asleep at the drop of a hat...sigh...sometimes the bloating is awful. And I can not bear tight clothing (the stuff that was just fine before is now WAY TO BLOODY TIGHT). In fact a sarong is just fine and I don't care how cold it is outside. And then I cry.
I am there now...can you tell?
Kelly

11:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
www.birthproject.com

Free Blog Counter