Thursday, October 25, 2007

An Edina to my Patsy!

Someone left this comment in regards to PMS and I accidentally hit REJECT instead of PUBLISH. I appreciate the support, so I'm copying her comment here. Thanks!
********************************************************************************

Hello....I can totally relate to how you are feeling and it does me the world of good to read that someone else feels the way I do right before my period.
I drop things, I feel "spacey", I crave..have to have..carbs and chicken wings...and I am sure the rest of the world are definetly without a doubt IDOITS and more. I want to paint and draw and metitate and think and dream very werid and intense dreams. Sometimes I am wondering if I am a liability to my clients (I am a Midwife) but it seems to me that I am PMSing when I do my off call clinic weeks...thank the goddess. The first day of my period isn't too bad but by the second day..occasionally the first...I HAVE TO SLEEP and I will fall asleep at the drop of a hat...sigh...sometimes the bloating is awful. And I can not bear tight clothing (the stuff that was just fine before is now WAY TO BLOODY TIGHT). In fact a sarong is just fine and I don't care how cold it is outside. And then I cry.
I am there now...can you tell?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
www.birthproject.com

Free Blog Counter